Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Differences when playing as Luigi in Super Mario Galaxy?

I recently rented Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii and collected all 120 stars. I started to play a little as Luigi and I already noticed some differences, like he jumps higher and controllers a little loose and slides around. Well I had to return the game, but I am curious about some things.



Normally when you go to the Ghostly Galaxy, you rescue Luigi. If you are playing as Luigi do you rescue Mario instead?



And normally after you rescue Luigi as Mario, Luigi finds some hidden stars for you. If you play as Luigi, is Mario the one who finds you the stars?



Basically, do the roles pretty much switch for every situation?Differences when playing as Luigi in Super Mario Galaxy?
Nope. I think Nintendo intended it to be a little humorous because when you play Luigi and go to rescue the Luigi in Ghostly Galaxy and at other areas, he refers to that Luigi as "Me". "Hey me!"

Then there's also a difference between the two Luigis. The Luigi that you're playing is SLIGHTLY shorter than the other when you stand them side by side. The Luigi you play is also less detailed. He's lighter in color (green) and his overalls look more unreal. They look too smooth. Some people say that Luigi is a clone.
  • gas mileage calculator
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment