Sunday, February 12, 2012

Doesn't Twins pitcher Carl Pavano look a lot like Luigi the video game character with his mustache (pics)?

Carl Pavano pic: http://nbcsportsmedia2.msnbc.com/j/ap/twins%20phillies%20baseball--333128720_v2.hmedium.jpg



Luigi pic (left): http://www.mariofriend.com/images/CB0002L.jpgDoesn't Twins pitcher Carl Pavano look a lot like Luigi the video game character with his mustache (pics)?
Jack J, how dare you say no to this question! Are your eyes not in proper functioning order?
Yes he does.



I hear that the White Sox have just signed some new players to face Pavano today. They have the Hammer Brothers playing in the outfield, and one of those flying turtle things will be at second base.



Should be a tough fight.Doesn't Twins pitcher Carl Pavano look a lot like Luigi the video game character with his mustache (pics)?
Yes.



I love the 'stache. I met him and Brendan Harris this year and they asked me if I was pro-mustache. I said oh my gosh, yes! It's kind of funny that a couple of the guys started growing them too.
hmm now that u mention it.. it is luigi! but even luigi wouldnt have landed on the DL for all those years as a yankee. hed just get up and bounce up and down.Doesn't Twins pitcher Carl Pavano look a lot like Luigi the video game character with his mustache (pics)?
Lol. I can't stand Pavano. He's always "injured".
There's a candidate if they ever make another Mario Brothers movie!
everyone on the twins has facial hair
Sorry Carl but the Princess is in another castle.
He's got the most epic mustache of all time
Yeah, I love his mustache
No.
he does that awesome
Omg yeah!

xD
lol yeah
Yeah he does! Now where's my pizza damn it! Or maybe a lasagna? lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment