Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I get a NEW Nintendo GameCube?

I want to get a Nintendo GameCube. I know its really old but some games are only available on the Nintendo GameCube. Like Luigi's Mansion, and other games. So where can I get a NEW Nintendo GameCube?? And does it come bundled with the controller?Where can I get a NEW Nintendo GameCube?
You can get it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Gamecube-Console-P鈥?/a>



And, the picture has a controller, but I'm not sure if it's includedWhere can I get a NEW Nintendo GameCube?
I think that the GameCube is discontinued, meaning that new ones are either very rare or practically non-existent. Your best bet is buying second-hand, or getting a Wii altogether (it has full backwards compatibility.)Where can I get a NEW Nintendo GameCube?
-Amazon.com

-Luigi's Mansion 2 will be out next year for the Wii

-Yes, but you'll need a memory card.
Ebay or some other online source most likely...there are a few places that sell really old video game things, but they are far and few. I'd say the internet is your best shot
  • translate japanese to english
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment