Saturday, February 18, 2012

Smash Bros Luigi mystery?

FOR NINTENDO 64!



I was wondering, why does Luigi have an uneffective move in his moveset, which is the ^+B move that shoots a coin in the air while hitting his opponent? This move is known to do 1% damage, and sometimes gets in the way of Luigi's power uppercut which is performed by pushing up and THEN B.



I think that this pathetic coin move Luigi has is a glitch. I think perhaps they accidently took Mario's coin move (which is much more effective) and put it on Luigi.



I don't know the process of making video games, maybe they used a clone of Mario to create Luigi (since they are very similar) and forgot to take Mario's coin move off from Luigi. But like I said, Mario's coin move does much more than 1%.Smash Bros Luigi mystery?
It's not a recognized move, so it must be only a simple easter egg. If you recall on the SNES, Luigi had such a "move" in which he threw a coin into the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment