Sunday, February 5, 2012

Games I should get for my 3DS (or suggestions!)?

3 years ago I had the original DS, then I lost it.. xD

So I got the 3DS and now I need new games since I either lost my old games or I don't like them anymore.



I'm already planning on getting:

-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

-Star Fox 64 3D

-Super Mario 3D Land

-Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever %26amp; Friends

-Luigi's Mansion 2 (when it comes out)Games I should get for my 3DS (or suggestions!)?
Cave Story 3D

Shinobi

Sonic Generations 3DS

And coming out later:

Mario Kart 7

Rayman Origins 3DS

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Crush 3D

Rodea the Sky Soldier

Beyond the Labyrinth

Tales of the Abyss 3DS

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

King of Pirates

Heroes of Ruin

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

TheatRhytem Final Fantasy

Time Travelers 3DSGames I should get for my 3DS (or suggestions!)?
pokemonGames I should get for my 3DS (or suggestions!)?
Mario Kart 7 looks good

No comments:

Post a Comment