Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I need help on "Mario and Luigi Superstar saga" game ?

My brother hads a Game boy and he plays the upper game.He gets to a point where you need a surfboard to get to the icy mountian.And they said that you need somethings to jam into some holes in order to make a surfboard.But he have no clue on where to get it.I think that stuff is green like tree or something.Please help ,my brother really want to finish the game.(10 points to whoever have the greatest answer.)I need help on "Mario and Luigi Superstar saga" game ?
OK, if you go near the coast area, there is a metal rectangle thing in the ground with a skinny rectangular hole in it. What you need to do is to smash Luigi with the hammer and he'll go in there aand pop back out, if that doesnt happen try to make him jump, ( i don't remember that well because I haven't played it in awhile.) And then I think Mario will be able to surf then. : )I need help on "Mario and Luigi Superstar saga" game ?
No problem! Just glad I could help. :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment