Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mario and luigi bowsers inside story question?

Hey. So this game has been seriously driving me nuts. I'm at peach's castle, I think it's towards the end of the game. Chippy tells mario that the only way to enter the castle is through the garden. Honestly, I've been looking for the garden for weeks! Can't find it though. I've basically given up but my brother really wants me to finish it. Anyone know how to get in? Thank you.Mario and luigi bowsers inside story question?
Interesting. I wonder when we will get a good answer?Mario and luigi bowsers inside story question?
i have a book that guides me though the parts im stuck on but what do i know just beat the guy in bowsers place but you can find it on www.game?????????? i dont no the rest so look it up on goole or yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment