Thursday, February 2, 2012

I can't find a story book about mario and luigi (or popular video game character) for my six year old son!?!?

I want to get him a book that he can "read" (like a story with pictures...or even a game guide) but his favorite thing is mario and luigi and I can't seem to find anything. Please tell me someone who's a little more game-literate knows where I can find one (preferably online) to buy. Thanks!I can't find a story book about mario and luigi (or popular video game character) for my six year old son!?!?
http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lksection.php?鈥?/a>

http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk2/lk2.html#n鈥?/a>



scroll down till you find "nintendo."I can't find a story book about mario and luigi (or popular video game character) for my six year old son!?!?
Nintendo don't publish and story books. There is the Official Nintendo Magazine you can try (Or Nintendo Power for America). You were talking about game guides even? Search Official game guides for:

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Mario and Luigi: Partners in time

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside story

If not succesful try:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

New Super Mario Bros.



Or a Mario Kart game.



I'm not sure if they publish the same guides in America.I can't find a story book about mario and luigi (or popular video game character) for my six year old son!?!?
I knew exactly what to look for when I saw this question, but the problem is that I don't think it's being sold anymore. The name of the book was called "Super Mario Adventures" by Charlie Nozawa. It ran in Nintendo Power back in the day but was later released as an 100+-page book in some stores.



I did find it for sale on eBay, but the price the seller wants for it is a major ripoff. I picked this book up for $10 at a local K-Mart back just a few years ago. Perhaps they might have the thing at a local library? I put the cover of the book as my source. I hope that helps.
NEVer saw any b 4 but if ur desperate u can use power point and get pics online and create your own mario book for him





nintendo has rights for mario you can check their site too

No comments:

Post a Comment