Thursday, February 2, 2012

An oldie but goodie Luigi Mansion game Help?

Ok so I know this game is old but I so need some help. Ok on Luigi's Mansion (gamecube and I'm playing it on my sister's Wii) I got past the ballroom and storage room area and of course the bathroom on the first floor, but now I'm stuck. I don't know what to do next, I've been into the breaker room because that's the only other room I could get into but there's nothing for me to do in there except suck up all the ghost mice. There was a ghost that popped out from the table but I wasn't quick enough to suck it up, so I really need some help because I have no idea what to do. Please and thank you.An oldie but goodie Luigi Mansion game Help?
There is a switch on the way you need to hit. To find it look in the mirror, and walk towards the opposite wallAn oldie but goodie Luigi Mansion game Help?
I haven't played in a VERY long time, but as for the Breaker Room, if I remember, you have to walk over to where there's a switch and flip it on or something. that, or wait for the ghost of the old man or so to reappear in the dark, suck him up, and then the lights should go back on by themselves.



that sounds right, but, like I said, I'm not sure. I hope it works for you though!

No comments:

Post a Comment