Sunday, February 5, 2012

Where can I buy Luigi's Mansion 2 for the 3ds?

I am really excited to give christmas presents and look forward to getting a Luigis's Mansion 2 game for my son's 3ds from Santa and his elves. I need to know where I can find them so I can put it under the tree.Where can I buy Luigi's Mansion 2 for the 3ds?
Walmart or Target should have what your looking for. Gamestop and Best buy would have it as well
where do you live? any gaming store can order it for you and you will have it before christmas, or buy it onliine, just google it. If it doesnt arrrive before Christmas, do what my mom did, she wrote letters to me 'from Santa' saying it fell off of his slay. When it arrived, she bought disney sweets, and said it fell in disney land and santa bought some sweets for me there. This was for my gameboy. you never forget these thingsWhere can I buy Luigi's Mansion 2 for the 3ds?
Luigis Mansion 2 is not available until sometime in 2012.
it's not out yet until Q1 2012.



So you will have to pre-order it from such places as amazon.com %26amp; etc.Where can I buy Luigi's Mansion 2 for the 3ds?
It's not out yet. Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Kmart, GameStop, F.Y.I, Entertainmart, or online on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment