Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE "Luigi's Mansion" AND THE GOOD 'OL CUBE!! IT WAS NO N.E.S, BUT WAS STILL GREAT...

Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Bros., --64...Yes, they're all great games, but, honestly, Luigi's Mansion and the GameCube were still great!

And, without the Cube, we wouldn't have [a good version of] Resident Evil 4, rated the #1 game of all time by X-Play and EGM. We also wouldn't have Mario Sunshine, which many proplr I know say is an amazing game. And it was, but it had one of the weirdest storylines of all times.

But, that's what it was known for, and that's what made it great.

PLEASE AGREE WITH ME!!WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE "Luigi's Mansion" AND THE GOOD 'OL CUBE!! IT WAS NO N.E.S, BUT WAS STILL GREAT...
I love Luigi's Mansion and the good ol' Cube.
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT US ALL....???WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE "Luigi's Mansion" AND THE GOOD 'OL CUBE!! IT WAS NO N.E.S, BUT WAS STILL GREAT...
'ell yes!that game wuz purty fun boi!!
i don't hate the cube, i have one and i love it, i have Luigi's mansion and i have beaten it over 100 times. i love my cube- your not alone....he he he!WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE "Luigi's Mansion" AND THE GOOD 'OL CUBE!! IT WAS NO N.E.S, BUT WAS STILL GREAT...
I agree, the GameCube was (and still is!) amazing! It's no PS2, but still really great- wide variety of exclusive games, like all the Pok茅mon games...okay, most of the Pok茅mon games weren't that great...(ahem..Pok茅mon Channel...) But still, that was the main reason I got the GameCube in the first place x] And Chibi Robo was a really fun game! I still play my GameCube =)
Yeah, that was one of the games I had rented when I first got my gamecube. Lol, I don't think I progressed too far though. I was at some giant baby or something if I remember right. Maybe a little bit after that but yeah. It was pretty fun, though I haven't bought any games on gamecube since that Spyro game came out with the dragonflies.
i kept my cube just for all the resident evil games (i know u can play on wii, but screw that), thankful i hav a 360 and resident evil 5 is coming out for that :)
I love my GameCube, I still play it sometimes. Luigi's Mansion was a fun game, and I agree with you about RE4 being better on the Cube, the controls just feel better than the Ps2 version. But you forgot one gem that was only released on the Cube, Eternal Darkness - Sanity's Requiem. What a great game, it's my 2nd fave horror game. (RE4 is my 1st). If you haven't played it, I highly recommend it. Here is an IGN review if you'd like to check it out (they gave it a 9.6/10):

http://cube.ign.com/articles/363/363071p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment