Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story good?

Christmas is almost here and I'm choosing what I want. I'm pretty sure that I will be getting a Nintendo DSi and now I'm looking for games. While looking I found Mario %26amp; Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and thought about getting it. I'm not sure what it's like though and I want to make sure it is fun.Is Mario %26amp; Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story good?
While Bowser's Inside Story is very fun (as I have played it), it depends. If you've ever played an RPG Mario game, where when you touch an enemy, you battle RPG style (watch youtube), I'm not sure I would recommend it for you. It's fun, but it's like a regular Mario RPG game. So if you've ever played an RPG, you'll know what sort of game to expect.



Despite that, in my opinion, I think it's really fun, and you should get it. It's one of the best Mario RPG games for now. But it's up to you.



If you're still not sure, go watch youtube for some gameplay videos and game reviews.Is Mario %26amp; Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story good?
yes its the best story out of all the Mario and Luigi series

No comments:

Post a Comment