Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Luigi's Mansion on my Wii?

Today I was looking through my old Gamecube games to play on my Wii, and I found Luigi's Mansion, one of my old favorite games.



I tried to play it, and the message "An error has occurred. Turn the Power Off and check the Nintendo GameCube Instruction Booklet for further instructions." came up.



I came to the conclusion after cleaning the disc that it was broken, so I went to GameStop to buy a used version. This game, also, came up with the same error message at the EXACT same spot, the title screen.



Is there a problem with my Wii or do I just have bad luck with Luigi's Mansion games? I mean, it can play any other Gamecube game flawlessly. I would play it on my Gamecube, but that doesn't read any discs at all.



Any advice would be much appreciated. (:Luigi's Mansion on my Wii?
It's definitely NOT what the guy above me said, since, well... That makes no sense. I have a feeling you're just getting a run of bad luck. Check if the two disks are scratched in any way. If they are, that's probably our problem. If not... I have no clue. The only other thing that I can think of is that you're putting the games in backwards, but you said that you use other GC games, so you obviously know how to put them in... I dunno.Luigi's Mansion on my Wii?
Your Wii probably can't read bad discs. A good one would be able to read scratched discs if the scratches aren't that bad. The bad Wiis can only read flawless discs, and can't read not-too-bad-scratches on discs. And used copies of games aren't too trustworthy.Luigi's Mansion on my Wii?
At the EXACT same spot? Then it has to be your Wii laser. If your Wii is still under warranty, I would suggest sending it into Nintendo. You can setup a repair at the Nintendo website.



If you're NOT under warranty, you could try this: http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Lens-Cleaning-鈥?/a>



It's a bit pricey here, but I've seen some GameStops sell this or some equivalent of a laser cleaner for the Wii.
maybe nintendo ended gamecube playability on the wii cause they anounced a Luigis mansion 2 for 3ds

No comments:

Post a Comment