Thursday, February 2, 2012

Is this a good deal for 3 games for nintendo ds?

im gonna buy three games off of my friend he doesn't have a ds anymore the games are 10 dollars each the games are Mario kart ds Mario and Luigi partners in time and super Mario 64 and they are in very good condition is this a good dealIs this a good deal for 3 games for nintendo ds?
I've played all those, and that is an incredible deal. Mario Kart DS is my favorite game for DS I really enjoy playing it. All these games new would be 30 each which is a 90 dollar value. or used they'll all be 20 dollars each which is still a 60 dollar value. I say BUY THEM! they'll have you playing forever!



Have fun!Is this a good deal for 3 games for nintendo ds?
I have played all of those games and they are fun.The Mario racing game is hard because your character stops sometimes but it is easy.Partners in Time is like Paper Mario battle style and it is so FUN!!!Super Mario 64 is a classic because of its gameplay and its bosses,characters,and most of all its places.I would say that it is a good deal.GO FOR IT!Is this a good deal for 3 games for nintendo ds?
10 bucks each? yeah that's a great deal. if you had bought those used at gamestop, you would have paid 20 for each.
yeah there only 10 bucks i would

No comments:

Post a Comment