Thursday, February 2, 2012

What are some fun games for the Nintendo DS?

Here are the ones I have:

Nintendo Dogs

Mario Kart DS

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time

My Sims

Here are some I want:

Guitar Hero On Tour

EA Playground

Carnival Games



Are those fun{the ones I want}What are some fun games for the Nintendo DS?
I think these games are fun



New Super Mario Bros.

The Legend of Zelda:Phantom Hourglass

SimCity DS

WarioWare: Touched!

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

Drawn to Life

Drawn to Life Spongebob

Elite Beat Agents

Jam Sessions



Hope I helped.What are some fun games for the Nintendo DS?
those are fun.



buy call of duty 4: modern warfare



thats my favoriteWhat are some fun games for the Nintendo DS?
try:



final fantasy tactics a2

clubhouse games

metroid p h

call of duty 4

dementium the ward

final fantasy iv

No comments:

Post a Comment