Sunday, February 12, 2012

What game is better for the Ds Mario and luigi Bowsers Inside story or Mario and sonic at the winter olympic?

I need your guys opinion on wednesday i'm going to gamestopand I want to know what game is better fo rhte nintendo ds Mario and luigi Bowser's inside story or Mario and sonic at the winter olympic games?What game is better for the Ds Mario and luigi Bowsers Inside story or Mario and sonic at the winter olympic?
Judging by Mario %26amp; Sonic at the Olympic Games the sequel won't be so good. But on the website it says that there's a new adventure mode so it sounds fun. I have Mario %26amp; Luigi: Bowser's inside story and it's the BEST Mario %26amp; Luigi rpg game. So I would recommend Mario %26amp; Luigi: Bowser's inside story.What game is better for the Ds Mario and luigi Bowsers Inside story or Mario and sonic at the winter olympic?
I think you'll get a better experience with Mario %26amp; Luigi Bowsers Inside Story. It's a great game. I highly recommend it :)What game is better for the Ds Mario and luigi Bowsers Inside story or Mario and sonic at the winter olympic?
I think that Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter games sucks its definitely not as good as Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, so I would suggest to not waste your time or money with it and get Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story if it seems cool to you.





++++++++++++++++
Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story FOR SURE!!!!!! This game is so much better because once you finish all the events on winter olimpic games it gets boering

No comments:

Post a Comment