Monday, January 30, 2012

Am i the only one who likes Mario better than Luigi?

Mario has always been my favorite character since i was 4 and my first Mario game was super Mario 64 but sadly almost everybody hates Mario and loves Luigi so if any of you is a Mario fan please answer and support Mario.Am i the only one who likes Mario better than Luigi?
I hate Luigi. He's just so annoying, his voice makes me want to kill him, and his cowardy makes me want to punch him in the face. So yeah, Mario is cool... Luigi's notAm i the only one who likes Mario better than Luigi?
What do you mean "sadly almost everybody hates Mario and loves Luigi"? I've never heard of anyone like that. If that were the case, then why is Mario the star of the franchise?Am i the only one who likes Mario better than Luigi?
Mario is the BEST :D

Who cares about Luigi? -.-
hellz no man. mario ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment