Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I get sound working in Luigi's Mansion of the Dolphin Emulator?

I downloaded Luigi's Mansion to play it on my computer and the game runs and when it starts it shows the Nintendo logo and it says "Nintendo" in that spooky voice, so you would think it has sound but after it says Nintendo there's no more sound. And before you guys freak out and say its Illegal to download games. i already have a copy it just doesn't work anymoreHow do I get sound working in Luigi's Mansion of the Dolphin Emulator?
turn up the volume?How do I get sound working in Luigi's Mansion of the Dolphin Emulator?
Screw the law, Emulation FTW!



I'd suggest downloading a sound plugin for the emulator. Sometimes the provided plugins don't support certain games. If not, you might want to try a different emulator. Good luck to you.How do I get sound working in Luigi's Mansion of the Dolphin Emulator?
Have you tried re- downloading because maybe a file was messed during the progress and yes i know its legal if you own the game :)
  • cb radio
  • coming soon to dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment