Monday, January 30, 2012

What are your Top-Ten Favorite "Nintendo" games/series of all time?

Here are Mine



10. Donkey Kong 64

9. Pikmin 1 and 2

8. Mario Kart: (Series)

7. Luigi's Mansion

6. Star-Fox (Series)

5. Super Mario Bros. (SNES)

4. Pokemon: (Series)

3. Paper Mario (64 and GC)- Wii one sucked

2. Mario (64/GC/Wii)

1. The Legend of Zelda (Series)What are your Top-Ten Favorite "Nintendo" games/series of all time?
10. Making people on the Wii and the mario minigames (I don't have a wii just played it at friends' house before)



9. Pikmin!! those were so fun.. I forgot about them :(



8. Banjo Kazooie (series)



7. Paper Mario (Gamecube, I haven't played N64 version but it looks good)



6. Luigi's Mansion (lol I was scared to play it when I 1st got it)



5. Mario Kart (Gamecube)



4. Super Smash Brothers (series)



3. Pokemon Stadium 1+2 (N64)



2. Super Mario 64 (N64)



1. Yoshi's Story (N64)
anything with mario..

lolWhat are your Top-Ten Favorite "Nintendo" games/series of all time?
mario kart and pokemon!
I was a pretty big Zelda geek. Not gonna lie.



One of my buddy bought a Wii just so he can play the newest release. I'm definitely gonna go back to my geek days and borrow it.What are your Top-Ten Favorite "Nintendo" games/series of all time?
I still like Pokemon.

D:
I second Jean %26amp; Trevor

I liked the first 2 Mario Parties, I used to love Kirby, Super Smash Bros. is great, Pokemon was cool... I loved playing Paper Mario... ok, I'm done lol
im with homer :]

No comments:

Post a Comment