Thursday, January 26, 2012

How much do you think gamestop with give me for old gamecube games?

I have 2, an old spongebob game I never play and luigi's mansion.



I bought luigi's mansion there a year ago for 40 bucks, i think it was pricey cause its kinda rare, do you think I could get a decent price?



and idk about the spongebob game its real old and kiddish i think i got it as a gift years agoHow much do you think gamestop with give me for old gamecube games?
Spongebob might net you a buck if your lucky..

Luigi's Mansion was an amazing game and still is, you could get anywhere from $5 to $25 for that.

Good luck and have fun.How much do you think gamestop with give me for old gamecube games?
They'll normally only give you a few cents for old GameCube games. Although, if this game is as rare as you say, try selling it online. People go nuts for Mario. No ****. Maybe Craig's List??

No comments:

Post a Comment