Monday, January 30, 2012

Am i the only one who prefers Mario over Luigi?

Cuz Many people like Luigi better and Mario is my favorite video game character. :'(Am i the only one who prefers Mario over Luigi?
Luigi for jumping, Mario for running. They both are equally good. But I would have to go with Mario, since he's evened out on running and jumping. :)
Luigi is way better (Hence the username :D) but, all of the games are called "MARIO PARTY" "MARIO KART" "PAPER MARIO" I mean sure Luigi has "Luigi's Mansion" but thats only one game. In the original mario games Luigi did just as much work as Mario...I mean come on Yoshi even has more games then him...Am i the only one who prefers Mario over Luigi?
I love Mario more than luigi :O. wush wrong with people (:
I like Marioo way better.Am i the only one who prefers Mario over Luigi?
Nobody pays attention to WEEGEE
ew no, luigi gets on my nerves haha. i would choose mario any day, he rocks! :)
mario is cool but i like luigi since in most game he just plain stupid.
i love mario !



hes cute and does backflips and stuff while luigi only "floats" haha

No comments:

Post a Comment