Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can anyone please help me with this game I downloaded for my R4 DS, Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story?

So, I downloaded Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story about 5 times on different websites, and it do not work! I played the game, pressed the button that says "Start Game!" or something, then it went the the file page. The arrow is moving, and the music is still going, but even though I press about all the buttons on the DS, the arrow wont move! Will someone please help me with this problem! :)Can anyone please help me with this game I downloaded for my R4 DS, Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story?
the console died, you can restart it



http://www.gameyeeeah.com/r4sdhc-r4-sdhc鈥?/a>Can anyone please help me with this game I downloaded for my R4 DS, Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story?
Sometimes the games r too new and they wont work just like that i downloaded and i cant get a save file and i cant go on so you cant just wait a while :D

No comments:

Post a Comment