Monday, January 23, 2012

How do i defend myself from popple in mario and luigi:superstar saga gameboy advance game?

he comes at me trying to steal something from me, so how do i defend myself?How do i defend myself from popple in mario and luigi:superstar saga gameboy advance game?
Jump or Hit him with the hammer (I believe you can do that) when He comes at you.Yes sometimes He may get some of your items but avoiding him works well.Its best to focus on him and defeat him first then finish off Rookie because Popple uses your stolen items to heal Rookie.How do i defend myself from popple in mario and luigi:superstar saga gameboy advance game?
It is kind of hard to answer your question by the way you asked it. You said he comes at me. Who? Well, if it an enemy that you are facing than you could try to jump before "he" comes at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment