Monday, January 30, 2012

Im selling my DS LITE, mario and luigi partners in time and mario kart to game stop to get a psp?

what all do i need to buy for the psp to put media on there and to have a better experience with it.Im selling my DS LITE, mario and luigi partners in time and mario kart to game stop to get a psp?
Don't sell it! I did the same thing, bought a PSP, and it sucked badly compared to the DS. I sold the PSP and bought my DS back.Im selling my DS LITE, mario and luigi partners in time and mario kart to game stop to get a psp?
basically u need a decent sized memory stick id say about 8gb at leastIm selling my DS LITE, mario and luigi partners in time and mario kart to game stop to get a psp?
around 60$
In my opinion, I would say to sell it on Craigslist, you will probably get around $100+ for it on there.



GameStop will give you next to nothing (maybe $60-70 MAX)



Or if needs be, go to an online auction place and do it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment