Monday, January 30, 2012

How long is Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story ?

I think about the games as not being very long as there isn't really that much you could do I mean all you have is fighting anti-germs, mini-games in the muscles and bowser's fight scenes so please correct me if i'm wrong as I want to get the game (over Alien vs Predatator).How long is Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story ?
I was looking for information on the same game, but I was looking for gameplay questions. but the site I found says this about the lenght



"-There is not a lot to say that is negative about this game, other then after you beat it in about 19- 23 hours there is not much else to it"



And it only got a 7/10 for replay valueHow long is Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story ?
I beat the game in a little over 24 game play hours, which is a pretty decent amount of time for a handheld game. (I think it could have been 20 hours i beat the game in, i can't remember)

No comments:

Post a Comment