Monday, January 23, 2012

Can anyone help find a mario and luigi bowser inside story rom that works and Kingdom hearts 365?

In the Mario and luigi the ones i've found always freeze right after i press start abd asks ne to select a profile and with kindom hearts 365 it freezes when right after he goes back to the 7th day right before the game is about to start. PLEASSE HELP!!! Thank you!Can anyone help find a mario and luigi bowser inside story rom that works and Kingdom hearts 365?
Why don't you just buy the game? All you are doing is killing the game industry by illegaly downloading games. I used to do it to, and when I did, i heard people tell me to stop too, so I know you might not listen, but I'm telling you, its for the best. I recently bought both of these games, and couldnt be happier with them. Im still playing them after I beat them. This is the reason developers make crap games for cash ins, like shovelware. Its because a**holes pirate them and they cant make money. Do yourself a favor and stop killing the industry I love!

Edit: Thanks to the comment below me. If i was level 2, id give you a thumbs up!Can anyone help find a mario and luigi bowser inside story rom that works and Kingdom hearts 365?
Just go on Youtube and ask Skawo90, he has a copy. Just find his M%26amp;L: BIS Walkthroughs and you get the best of it. And anyway, you should stop like Law-San said. It kills our industry! Now, stop and buy this game!!!
  • jdm
  • fashion week 2011
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment