Monday, January 23, 2012

I need help on a decision for buying a game?

Ok I have enough money for 1 ds game. I'm stuck between Kingdom Hearts: 258/2 days and Mario %26amp; Luigi: Bowser's inside story. They are both $35 and what I want to know is how good the games are before I buy one of them. So if someone has played the kh: 258/2 days game or the mario %26amp; luigi game please share your thoughts. Thanks for the help.I need help on a decision for buying a game?
I'm sorry to report that I don't know the answer to this question.



However, IGN.com reviews games so you will know which one is better to buy



Hope I helped,

Dallas
I haven't played either of them but I am a KH fan so I'd go for that one.I need help on a decision for buying a game?
HAve you played the other Kingdom hearts if so then definetly go with 258/2 as a matter of fact just get it in my opinion the Bowser game was pretty terrible I mean the gameplay was all ight but it felt repetitive to me and a little boring after awhile the stroy is good though but thats the only thing good
I haven't payed the games you are listing, except Mario. According to my decision, don't buy Mario. I got bored playing it.I need help on a decision for buying a game?
i have both, and in my opinon Kh is wayyyy better. the mario one is really boring and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment