Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I sell games and get a good amount of money for it????

I am trying to sell the following things:



The sims 2 hotel manager ( D.S. game)

Luigi's Mansion ( Nintendo Gamecube)

Nick toons Unite ( Nintendo Gamecube)

Charlie's Angels ( Nintendo Gamecube)

Mario Kart Double Dash ( Nintendo Gamecube)

Mario Party7 ( Nintendo Gamecube)

Nintendo Gamecube ( includes 2 controllers and wires)

Mario Donkey Kond 2 March of the minis ( D.S.)

Kung fu panda ( D.S.)

Cooking Mama ( D.S.)

Build-a-bear workshop ( D.S.)

My sims ( D.S.)



And I am trying to make at least 50 bucks so can you help me find a store that will take these games and systems thnxs anywayWhere can I sell games and get a good amount of money for it????
You have to work a bit but selling on Amazon or eBay will net you more than just taking it to a local store. You'll have to handle shipping and other things as well so most people just opt to take it to a local store to save themselves the hassle. You will make a LOT more money selling online though. You can also try Craigslist where you wouldn't have to deal with shipping, just meeting someone in person.Where can I sell games and get a good amount of money for it????
gamestop?Where can I sell games and get a good amount of money for it????
ebay and vidoe game Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment