Monday, January 23, 2012

In Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, how do I save the game once I beat Cackletta?

**SPOILERS**



It is very frustrating. I beat Cackletta, then Prince Peasly appears and says that he planted explosives. I make it out of the castle, looking for a Save Box on the way, and not finding one. After all the credits play, the game restarts and I am back to the Save Box I saved at before I started battling Bowletta.



Is this normal? Is there really NO way to beat the game and have it showing that you beat the game? I seriously hope not. Please help.In Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, how do I save the game once I beat Cackletta?
I haven't yet played this game but if it's similar to Partners in Time, you can't really save after the final boss that way you can do it over and over again.... Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment