Thursday, January 26, 2012

Am i the only one who prefers Mario over Luigi?

people i know Loves Luigi and hate Mario and Mario is my favorite character and i always use him in other Mario sport games but sadly not everybody is like me.Am i the only one who prefers Mario over Luigi?
no way dude. Mario is DA BOMB! he is awesome in all the games he stars in, he is just so balanced in traits and skills. i use him in everything, even if luigi seems like the better choice to go with, i still use him. i use him in all the games like mario kart, maro 64 ds, all the super mario bros, EVERYTHING. people only like luigi because of his green costume, but it's so gay.Am i the only one who prefers Mario over Luigi?
Mario is fine,but I love luigi.We must live in parallel worlds because everybody I know hates mario and I'm the only one who loves luigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment