Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I sell games and get a good amount of money?

I am trying to sell the following things:



The sims 2 hotel manager ( D.S. game)

Luigi's Mansion ( Nintendo Gamecube)

Nick toons Unite ( Nintendo Gamecube)

Charlie's Angels ( Nintendo Gamecube)

Mario Kart Double Dash ( Nintendo Gamecube)

Mario Party7 ( Nintendo Gamecube)

Nintendo Gamecube ( includes 2 controllers and wires)

Mario Donkey Kond 2 March of the minis ( D.S.)

Kung fu panda ( D.S.)

Cooking Mama ( D.S.)

Build-a-bear workshop ( D.S.)

My sims ( D.S.)



And I am trying to make at least 50 bucks so can you help me find a store that will take these games and systems thnxs anywayWhere can I sell games and get a good amount of money?
My best advice is to shop around. take the list you have and go to a few different stores and see what they'll give for them then make your choice based on what you like. The only one I probably wouldn't recommend is gamestop. Their deals usually aren't that great and they generally give you less than other places. That's just personal experience though. You can still try them if you like. You lose nothing by showing them the list and asking.Where can I sell games and get a good amount of money?
Usually you get more for store credit than if you want money. Selling games and consoles to shops can be tiring sometimes as you have to go through some paperwork to ensure the games etc aren't stolen. Your best bet is with either Ebay or advertise on a few gaming forums.Where can I sell games and get a good amount of money?
if there is a game exchange nearby you should try that... if your looking to buy new games with the money they will give you store credit which would give you more money than getting cash at other places so long as you use it there. hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment