Monday, January 30, 2012

Am i the only one who likes Mario better than Luigi?

Mario is my fave Nintendo and Childhood character,i grew up with him and had experience with him and,i always play as Mario in evey spin off games and racing games! but sadly.........Mario doesn't have that much fans as Luigi cuz,everybody loves Luigi and hate Mario :(Am i the only one who likes Mario better than Luigi?
They do? Since when? Mario is the main character, maybe it's like that were you come from, but most people I know like Mario better. Like me, they like Luigi, but like Mario more.
luigi is just simply cooler. if u listen to his voice, look at the games that he is in, and look at the powerups that he has in the games. he is just cool tooAm i the only one who likes Mario better than Luigi?
I always thought that Mario was more popular.



I like LUIGI more!!!
You are trolling right?

Mario is the essential video game character, everyone loves him, everyone knows him.Am i the only one who likes Mario better than Luigi?
Mario For The Win, but luigi For The Awesome
I always favored mario
Are you serious? More people prefer Luigi? I think you have it the wrong way around.
Everyone likes Mario better than Luigi. Why; pray tell, did you think you were the only one?
Wario all day!
same!! its true a lot of people love luigi i dont understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment