Monday, January 23, 2012

Gameboy color game like Mario & luigi superstar saga?

I really like the mario and luigi superstar saga, and i'm looking for a game like it for game boy color. (my gba broke) I like RPGs that have clean interfaces, simple controls and no complex battle scenarios. (superstar saga battles were about as difficult as I could deal with) Thanks!Gameboy color game like Mario %26amp; luigi superstar saga?
First of all, Mario %26amp; Luigi: Superstar Saga will not work on your Gameboy Color because it is a gameboy advanced game. As for gameboy color rpgs, the only good ones are Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal, and Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (Red Blue Yellow aren't technically GBC games but will work on your GBC) Pokemon can be simplistic if you want it to be, or really complex if you want it to be, so if you play it simplistically, it won't get over complicated for you. All the other RPGS are either terrible or extremely complicated, so those two games are your only choice. They are really fun, too. Pokemon, like mario, is a nintendo game so you know it will be fun.



Hope I helped! :)Gameboy color game like Mario %26amp; luigi superstar saga?
I have got that game quite a while ago and it was my favoriteof them all for game boy. I would recommend it.
  • helly hansen
  • sigalert san diego
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment